firewall --> pmfirewall

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 08:57:17 EST 2004

Actually, if you have a laptop, I've found that getting a wireless card (WG511)
and a Linksys WRT54G wireless router works really well.  The wireless router
actually runs Linux internally and is eminently loadable with new code that's
available on the net.  The WRT54G also has four wired ports that are available.
 I've been really happy with it.  I'm currently using Verison ADSL as my ISP.

Hope this helps...

Cheers!

Bob