FluxBox?

Mike Richardson mtr3 at buffalo.edu
Sun Jan 25 12:55:03 EST 2004

As long as you want to change all pointer devices to
left-handed, this will work... (ref: google groups keywords
"X left-handed mouse")

Try this in your .xinitrc file:

#
# Reverse the mouse buttons for left handed use
#
xmodmap -e "pointer = 3 2 1"

--In a burst of eloquence, Saturday, January 24, 2004 10:27
AM -0500 green_man <green_man at bluefrog.biz> usus loquendi:

> Are there any fluxbox users in the list ?
>
> I am test driving DamnSmallLinux 5.3.1, which is a live
> Cd Linux, like Knoppix, and it uses Fluxbox as the window
> manager. Documentation is scant, both on
> www.damnsmalllinux.org and the fluxbox site.
>
> How do I make my mouse "left handed" [ie reverse the
> functions of the buttons ] ?
>
> How do I make it use a larger font [specificly in the
> terminal and title/toolbar] ?
>
> This may be an Xwindow thing, not specific to fluxbox,
> but I'm not having any luck finding out what files to
> edit.
>
> --
>
> * green_man
> ** on **Thunderbird 0.4*