Procmail recipies

hawkwynd hawkwynd at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 24 11:22:58 EST 2004

I've begun the wonderous task of researching some procmail recipies to
assist with filtering the spam that I receive. I was wondering if any of
the members of this list would care to share some with me. I'm new to
procmail, and have pulled down several examples from the net, but would
like to see what 'works' for you.

Some of the top recipies I would need are:

1. Filtering incoherently written bodies. Sometimes you get a spam from
somewhere that has garbled words in no apparent meaning or order. How can
I filter for that?

2. I'd like to create a blacklist of domains where I want to be able to
read from a file, and filter from the list in the file. I saw a recipe out
there once, lost it when I re-formatted, and didn't back it up (Doh!)

Thank you!

New linux user,
Scott Fleming