PC's Linux ready

hawkwynd hawkwynd at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 22 22:02:21 EST 2004

US Itek is a good place for all kinds of stuff. Once in a while they hold
a 'Tent Sale' where you can pick up all kinds of stuff at un-heard-of
cheap prices, if you're into building boxes with parts/pieces. I've gone
there a few times and walked out with absolute steals on some
scratch-n-dent monitors, that I've turned out on Ebay for a nice profit.

Any Fedora users here? Got the downloads, finally only took me 3 tries to
get the MD5 to stop bitching.. Probably going in install it on a box over
the weekend.

Scott