Find H+V synch numbers

green_man green_man at bluefrog.biz
Sun Feb 8 12:01:00 EST 2004

Dave Andruczyk wrote, On 02/07/04 4:31 PM:

[EDIT]

> http://www.monitorworld.com/Monitors/hp/d2804a.html
>
>30-38khz horizontal, 72 hertz vertical
>

>>Google wasn't much help.
>>

>I found it via typing in "HP D2804A" into the google search bar,  first one
>came up
>had the specs in it...
>
>sometimes "less" is more when it comes to search terms...

Thanks, Dave.
I just searched the model w/o the leading "HP ".
Knoppix wants a range for the vertical in the X configuator.
What  number should I use as a safe and reasonable lower limit ?

I've asked this too in the forum, but replies are quicker here : )
I'd already tried out DamnSmallLinux, Mandrake Live, and Knoppix by the
time I got the first reply to a post I made in a DSL forum.
I'll get one of these live CD's to run well.

--
The sole purpose of my life is, apparently, to test my sanity.

Scott
Netscape 7.0 on Win 98 SE