mozilla profiles

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 12:26:08 EST 2004

It's always been that way w/ Moz/Netscape ( even in
windows). To open a new window it must be done by
file->new_window or (ctrl+n).
For some reason it'll support the child process that
way, but not opening a new parent process. But w/ tabs

I find little use for this anyway. Hope this helps.

--- "Riga, Anthony" <Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com>
wrote:
> I upgraded from Mozilla 1.2 to 1.6 on Redhat 9. When
> I have the browser open and I click to open another
> instance another mozilla browser at the same time I
> get a box that wants me to create another profile.
> How do I disable this. I use Mozilla on winblows and
> Linux and never get this profile box. I just want to
> open many instances when Im browsing rather than
> have may different personl setting I cant keep track
> of. Thanks

> Anthony Riga
> IT User System Support Tech
> A+ Hardware certified