SpamAssassin installed and working!

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Feb 1 08:31:06 EST 2004

About 3 years ago I switched all our servers over to 'nix. First to
Mandrake then to RedHat. It was the best decision I ever made. I
wouldn't DREAM of having a server running winblows and almost every
desktop pc that leaves here is a dual boot with an increasing number of
people telling me to just put Linux on and forget the dual boot! The
difference you noticed will show time and time again. It's nice to have
an OS that does what you tell it to do and if something is wrong, to put
it in a log that you can read, not some binary dump of useless
information. Not to mention the anti-virus circus you have to play with
winblows. Anyway, I could go on and on but when you decide to put your
servers on Linux, there are plenty of people on here to help you along
the way, as you've already seen. They did for me too.