SpamAssassin installed and working!

hawkwynd hawkwynd at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 1 07:53:51 EST 2004

Just a thank you to those who replied to my inquiries regarding
SpamAssassin, and installation/configuration. I've got it working now, and
it has learned all the Spam I've collected over he last 2 weeks. Time will
tell how things go, but I must say, this is an exciting time indeed!

I've got alot to learn about Linux, but everytime I learn something, I'm
continuously impressed with the penguin's ability to do what it's
doing! I'm looking forward to converting my Win2k server to the 'nix
world, once I get more experienced with it.

Thanks again!

--

Scott Fleming
A+ Certified CompTIA Technician