asp on Linux apache

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Dec 17 18:01:45 EST 2004

Thanks everybody but I didn't really want to screw with the server for
the .asp stuff so I just had Jesse create a new form using perl, took
way less time and works perfectly. If getting .asp stuff to work in
Linux Apache is anything like getting frontpage to work, forget it, been
there, done that, with Bob's help, we got frontpage working but with
alot of screamin and swearin, lol. My clients are well handled with php
and perl, we only did the frontpage thing for a couple of my clients
that do there own administration.