c'est rien

Advent Systems adventsystems at verizon.net
Fri Dec 3 03:13:57 EST 2004

Steve,
    I save all my mail but this I think I will make into a wallpaper for
my desktop!  Being a newbie I mostly lurk on this list and try to learn
but most of the people here are working on such seriously advanced stuff
I feel almost like an idiot asking about a stupid cd burner problem (but
am grateful for how much I have learned from them) .  I think I see
now,and agree, that  setting up and "fixing" problems in linux is half
the fun.  I just need to setup one machine to do my "real work" with and
don't screw with it.  What used to frustrate me (before your letter) :)
was that on a typical day I'd get my  books setup on gnucash , I'd then
blow the system up trying something new and then I'd have to enter invoices!

Thanks Again,
Bob Randal