Courier Imap and Quotas?

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Tue Sep 23 08:23:15 EDT 2003

I'm not 100% sure here, so you may want to check Courier's website.
To my knowledge Courier uses it's own quota systems, not the FS quota
support.  It's one of the many issues our admins at work are are
discussing at the moment.

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32,/* Tony Evans                  */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72, /* Linux/Web Implementation    */