Off topic - Where was that used parts place?

Joseph Lukasiewicz jlukasiewicz at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 13:40:12 EDT 2003

Hi,

Sorry this is not a linux topic. But I know many of us are into linux due to low cost...

Last week someone mentioned a place to pick up used computer parts near M.Wile.

Where?  I went to the factory outlet on Deleware and went as far back as the fence but saw no evidence of a technology business.  I circled Home Depot on the Right and the warehouse complex behind but again no signage...  Did I go to the wrong place?

I used to do business with a recycle place that was in North Buffalo at 135 Manhattan off Amherst St....I went there today and the doors were locked and the parking lot was empty.  The place was called Buffalo Electronic Recycling Technology - Formerly S.E.E.R Secure Environmental Electronics Recycling. The organization I'm with has a pile of electronic scrap (8 old monitors) and a 2 Pre-ice age PC's and an old HP III that I would like to clear out for an intern to sit down.  The local number I had is out of service.

Does anyone know of a functioning "disposal" place for this stuff?  I appreciate any info you can give me.  Thanks.

Joe Lukasiewicz
EPIC - Every Person Influences Children
1000 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202