Stuff

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 11:12:13 EDT 2003

I use alsa. It's quite good. I have na sb audigy card
and have some of the front panel working. Not sure if
creative supprt EAX for linux.
Jack is also an option if you want to go even lower on
the sound level.
The better sound editing programs for linux use it.
The 2.6 kernel will
be using alsa as sound for future releases. If you can
get the 2.6 kernel
to compile it appears to be the way to go for
multimedia stuff.

=====
Free Good
Fire Bad