Adobe plugin for mozilla

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 11:26:06 EDT 2003

i recently upgraded to mozilla firebird latest
offering and now
java isn't recognized properly no more peacebridge cam
:-( . after searching i found out it's a bug.
all the sym links point to the proper plugins, but it
just doesn't recognize it  now. i think this may be
your problem also. xpdf open all  pdf  docs
though.

=====
Free Good
Fire Bad