Adobe plugin for mozilla

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Mon Sep 15 10:34:15 EDT 2003

do you have the plugin listed when you view about:plugins?

there is a bug which causes mozilla to seg fault when using the PDf
plugin, mozilla starts to load the read then dies. this exists on
solaris still, i'm not sure about linux. you can get around it by adding
the line 'pref("plugin.soname.list","libXm.so");' to mozilla's unix.js
preferences file, removing $HOME/.mozilla and reopening mozilla.

Riga, Anthony wrote:
> Pete
>    The problem is is when I want to view a .pdf page on the web the
> helper runs and then says appropiate plugin not installed. I tried this
> on 2 *nix boxes and had the same results.  How do I get ggv to load in
> Mozilla? I hate Adobe anyways. Thanks!

Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
Cognigen Corp.