symlink and samba

Michael Brown mwkbrown at alltel.net
Thu Sep 11 20:53:18 EDT 2003

Thanks, that is an excellent point. Would the server only start hanging
if the data in those directories were accessed or regardless?

In any case perhaps a second, bigger drive for the server would be the
best answer. I would like access the server from windoze and Linux. It
would also free up space on the pc.

Although, I may try to get it working just for the sake of it all.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Michael Brown <mwkbrown at alltel.net>