case mod question

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Wed Oct 8 10:11:55 EDT 2003

yea, I know I can always make it. but I’m really looking for something
already made
(and it’s actually easier and better to go off the parallel port versus
the serial for something like this..theres no decoding of bits on a
parallel port,
and they can be trigged on a per pin level easily)

Thanks,
Mark