]winmodems and Mandrake 9.1 and 9.2?

Kenneth Lawson kennethlawson2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 15:46:18 EST 2003

Cyber;

  This should be what you want. I copied it and created t ext file,
saved it to a floppy and then open the floppy here and copy and paste
the text into the email.  Here you are:

CI devices found:
  Bus  0, device   0, function  0:
    Host bridge: PCI device 1106:3116 (VIA Technologies, Inc.) (rev 0).
      Master Capable.  Latency=8.
      Prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xd0000000 [0xd7ffffff].
  Bus  0, device   1, function  0:
    PCI bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8633 [Apollo Pro266 AGP] (rev
0).
      Master Capable.  No bursts.  Min Gnt=12.
  Bus  0, device   6, function  0:
    Communication controller: Conexant HSF 56k HSFi Modem (rev 1).
      IRQ 17.
      Master Capable.  Latency=32.
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe0100000 [0xe010ffff].
      I/O at 0xa000 [0xa007].
  Bus  0, device  16, function  0:
    USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB (rev 128).
      IRQ 21.
      Master Capable.  Latency=32.
      I/O at 0xa400 [0xa41f].
  Bus  0, device  16, function  1:
    USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB (#2) (rev 128).
      IRQ 21.
      Master Capable.  Latency=32.
      I/O at 0xa800 [0xa81f].
  Bus  0, device  16, function  2:
    USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB (#3) (rev 128).
      IRQ 21.
      Master Capable.  Latency=32.
      I/O at 0xac00 [0xac1f].
  Bus  0, device  16, function  3:
    USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB 2.0 (rev 130).
      IRQ 19.
      Master Capable.  Latency=32.
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe0110000 [0xe01100ff].
  Bus  0, device  17, function  0:
/proc/

Ken