New printer?

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sun Nov 9 14:48:17 EST 2003

Thanks.  You told me about xpp previously and I do use it when I have to
do something special.  It's just a pain to have to print everything
twice to get both sides.  That's why I wrote my duplex printing
simulator utility.  It works, but it doesn't know about all the fancy
options that xpp handles.

I really want to get past having to shuffle the paper in and out for
every job - which also means that I can't queue print jobs and go away.
I did write a primitive print queue handler for use with duplex and use
it all the time, but I still have to babysit it and shuffle each job.

Joe

--
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." -- Voltaire