Hello

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 11:45:28 EDT 2003

You may have to try some settings in Mandrake Control
Center. Go to the Xfdrake -> try some of the generic
monitor settings ( be realistic so you don't fry it)
-> test. then try some different rez settings. Again
be realistic.

As for the sound. Bring up xmms and try to play
something. If it doesn't complain ( you should see the
time running on the song) then it may be that the
mixer
is set to 0. If it appears to play the song, then go
to your menu -> multimedia->aumix. I installed 9.1 for
my
brother and everything was set to 0 by default.
Let us know what errors you got and we'll t-shoot
further if necessary.
Hope this helps.

=====
Free Good