Linux Citrix client

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Fri Mar 21 13:29:03 EST 2003

Just thinking after I sent this you probably need a way to shut the PC
down cleanly huh. Maybe this would be better.

/etc/rc.d/rc.local I put:

# Section to start X and Client (I used xeyes to simulate the client)
X &
export DISPLAY=localhost:0
twm &
xeyes
init 0

This way when xeyes (or any other program you put here ie. your client) is
killed or shutdown then the PC shuts down.