Little Help?

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 09:31:00 EST 2003

Thanks Rob. I'll try checking IRQs first but Like I said I set IRQ in bios to
5,7 and 9 and mouse refused to return everytime.

I tried to remove the sound modules but kept getting an in use error, honestly
I couldn't figure out the order to remove the modules in :-)

I'll give it another crack this morning, I ran out of time fiddling with it
last week.

JJN