Squirrel Mail Error

Scott Lawton green_man at bluefrog.biz
Wed Jun 4 17:24:45 EDT 2003

On 6/3/03 7:38 AM, Darin Perusich wrote:

> try going to "Folders" and make sure that you've subscribed to the
> "INBOX.junkmail" folder. if it's listed in the "unsubscribe" list then
> you should be able to access it. unsubscribe the folder and then
> subscribe again.

The Help files say there should be a list and a subscribe button.
There was no subscribe pane, but "junkmail" was listed to unsubscribe,
so I did - Still no subscribe pane.
I then created junkmail as a sub folder if INBOX as the error stated,
and logged out of webmail.
I logged in again, and junkmail is there as as a subfolder of INBOX, but
the error is still there.
Attached is Folderview2.zip [10.4K] of a screen cap bitmap of the
Folders page. junkmail has returned.
I can move things to INBOX.junkmail, but if I try to move to just
"junkmail" because it _IS_ listed in the pulldown, it gives an error.
Why, after I unsubscribe, is there no subscribe list ?
What gives ?

--
"We're all mentally ill - some people just hide it better than others."
Stephen King

Scott
Mozilla 1.0 mail on Windows 98 SE