Kppp discovery

David Mangani dmangani at att.net
Tue Jun 3 19:48:35 EDT 2003

Thanks for the reply, it is a curiosity to me how this kppp behaves. The
method you suggested is actually the way I put kppp on the desktop to begin
with. ( Open kmenu, then drag it to the desktop ) . Once I do that a dialog
box opens and allows me to "link here" or "copy here" I have tried creating
the desktop Icon using both methods with the same result. My desktop locks
up. As long as I click the Kmenu, scroll up to internet then over to kppp and
click it works perfect. Just the strangest thing. Once again thanks for the
input and advise

Dave