Kppp discovery

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 22:44:24 EDT 2003

I would suspect that if you right click on the one on the desktop and select
Properties and the one in the memu (with menudrake), you'll find out that they
may be invoking things differently.  In newer KDE versions, you can drag the
one from the menu to the desktop.  Just whack the one on the desktop and drag
the one from the menu there and the problem will be gone...

Cheers!

Bob