Video Monitor Compatibility

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Thu Feb 6 21:41:03 EST 2003

I'd say as long as the monitor comes with a manual you'd be fine.  If X
can't possibly find the right vsync/hsync settings for your monitor,
you'll should be able to find it in  the manual.

- Tony

When asked by an anthropologist what the Indians called America
before the white men came, an Indian said simply "Ours."
     -- Vine Deloria, Jr.