KDE desktop icons

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Aug 29 22:55:28 EDT 2003

Thanks,  I was poking around and found all sorts of stuff.  Some are
png.  Some are .xpm (whatever that is - but they work) and some are
.icon (and maybe one or two other things).

So far, I'm pretty clueless about graphics editing.  I took a quick
forray into the gimp and decided I'll have to read a book before I
canget it to do anything useful.  Anyway, I found one xpm that I am
using.  It has a blue background that I would like to make transparent.
What's an easy way to do this?

Joe