KDE desktop icons

Ron ronb at cogeco.ca
Fri Aug 29 18:27:01 EDT 2003

OK so I am an idiot already!!

This is in response to an email someone who will remain nameless deleted
by mistake.

Anyways you will find the kde icon themes that came with the distro in
/usr/share/icons.  If you have downloaded others they are in
~/.kde/share/icons.  they are .png files so will be easy to edit.  I
downloaded a kde theme I liked but for the colors and the window buttons
(maximize ect.) Copied and renamed the file and edited what I didn't
like.  I am sure you could do the same with icons!

--
Ron
ronb at cogeco.ca