Linux support at UB

David Dudek dudek at buffalo.edu
Sat Aug 16 11:38:02 EDT 2003

Well, the info online is out of date right now.  I'm not sure exactly how
we will be distributing this distribution.  I don't know at this point if
we can distribute the disc to non-UB folks.  There is some licensed
software on it.  It would be pretty useless to a non-UB person anyhow.
It's just Red Hat 9 with very specific configurations built in.

--
David Thomas Dudek     http://www.buffalo.edu/~dudek/