#nflug on efnet

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Thu Aug 7 14:30:01 EDT 2003

I'm not sure if anyone else is interested, but... if you get a client
with outdated EFnet servers, try the following list.  All of the below
mentioned servers are online and connected as of 2:26pm today.  Standard
port number for EFnet servers is 6667, with some servers having a
complete range 6660-6669.

(I'm on easynews, webloook2k, or secsup normally myself)

irc.easynews.com
irc.choopa.net
irc.nac.net
irc.aloha.net
irc.weblook2k.com
irc.desync.com
irc.mindspring.com
irc.secsup.org

Geektime/shameful plug:
I run my own modified EFnet Hybrid 7 IRC server, with services, TCM and
bots... not that it gets used much... but I've been an avid IRC'er for
almost 10 years so my mind is demented that way...

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32,/* Tony Evans                  */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72, /* Linux/Web Implementation    */