RH and MDK hardware 3d accelleration

Scott Lawton green_man at bluefrog.biz
Wed Aug 6 17:08:21 EDT 2003

On 08/06/03 12:16 PM, Joshua Altemoos wrote:

> For RedHat it is a sis630

[Large Edit]

I have the SiS 630 chip for my onboard video on Mandrake.
It has something to do with MESA, Open GL, and Glide, but I have yet to
get it to work right in Linux.
I followed a bunch of  links that all eventaullly say it should already
be in the kernel, or point you to Loki Games [which is no more  :-( ]
It's dual boot, and Open GL works flawlessly on the Windows 98 side of
the fence.
No problems with fancy screen savers, AvP, SOF, or Unreal.

Does anyone know of anywhere ELSE where all of the info that used to be
on the Loki site might be stored ?
The Open GL site is FULL of dead links to Loki.

--
hardware: n, the part of a computer that can be kicked.

software: n, the part of a computer that causes hardware to be kicked.

Scott
Mozilla 1.0 mail on Windows 98 SE