Athlon Motherboards

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Aug 1 19:36:38 EDT 2003

You will probably have a hard time finding a motherboard today without
onboard sound but that's ok, if you install ALSA, they rock!  Or, if you
want to reuse your SBLive, you could just disable the onboard sound in
the BIOS.
I sell Gigabyte motherboards for AMD cpu's
Gigabyte GA-7VA 8xAGP motherboard $109.00

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>