Athlon Motherboards

David Mangani dmangani at att.net
Fri Aug 1 18:14:08 EDT 2003

I'm considering doing a rebuild on my box. I intend to go with AMD
again. ( using a k6-2 now ) I want something that WILL work good with
Linux. I don't need every bell and whistle but would like ethernet, USB
2.0 would be nice, sound can be there or not. I have a good SB live
card. Definately don't want on board video. Anyone have a suggestion on
a good board that won't break the bank. Would also like a newer board
that supports 333 or even 400mhz ddr. Once I decide on a main board I'll
see how much CPU I can afford. LOL

TIA
Dave