Installing Netscape

Joe josephj at buffnet.net
Sun Apr 13 12:08:00 EDT 2003

Thanks.  Mozilla was able to send mail first try.  I don't know why
kmail doesn't work and for the momet, I don't care.

Just using Mozilla for a few minutes so far, I pretty impressed.  The
way it lets you show/hide panes in mail is cool.
Newbie blues!  I just clicked on something and it took me about ten
minutes to figure out how to get the folders pane to display again.
(This comes under the heading of Rob's signature line:  a lot of things
would be funny if they weren't happening to me. LOL.)

Joe