Mandrake KDE??

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Sep 10 08:27:59 EDT 2002

It should add a KDE3 choice to the current KDM login. I'm pretty sure
your going to have to do a reboot (not just logout) in order to see
this. Since you have done the download version, depending on which one,
the one that I had, had a bug in the "first login" scenario (it would
keep thinking to run you through the first time login menus), if this
happens you can fix it by adding the following to your
~/.kde3/share/config/kpersonalizerrc file
[General]
FirstLogin=false
Also, check the available space left on /, you may have to relocate some
directorys.
Hope this helps, peter at cybersource.us