FW: Video Capturing

Todd Wirth todd at phyberoptiks.net
Tue May 21 10:51:29 EDT 2002

I deleted the original message, and my reply may not do you any good but...

You can download RealProducer Basic (free version) for Linux and encode
video into RealVideo files (also add the server to stream content). Here's a
link just in case you're interested. I have, and still use this (although in
Windoze enviroment) for some of my video feeds at work. Our slowest 'live'
video server is a AMD K6-2 500mhz w/ 256mb and IDE runs 24/7.

http://www.realnetworks.com/products/producer/basic.html

-- Todd