printing in an NT Server enviro

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon May 20 15:11:40 EDT 2002

<x-html>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hello all,
<BR>
&nbsp; I have a Mandrake 8.2 box that I drop into an NT Server office that Netbui protocol for printing. The server does have an address of 101.101.10.50/255.255.0.0. The have a WINS server address of 101.101.10.1. From the Linux box I can ping the WINS server address but not the machine's address (.50). From the NT box, I can ping my Linux box. What needs to be done to print through this server to a printer on the network? I remember reading on here before about this but forgot. I believe you have to authenticate somehow right? All thoughts and ideas are GREATLY appreciated. I've got my foot in the door with Linux but hardly a good sell when you can't print. Thanks
<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

</BODY>