PCI modems

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at localnet.com
Sat Mar 23 05:00:29 EST 2002

Have you considered an external modem instead? Internal modems can in
most cases require a reboot of your computer if they lock up. With an
external you flip (or press) a switch on the modem to reset. I currently
use a Zoom V.92. I have used Viking and Creative Modem Blaster. All work
great and all are external.
Bob