Daemen College

deadpoint at adelphia.net deadpoint at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 22 11:32:08 EST 2002

i think that any facility that would require us to pay any type of session fee
should be out ot the question, they should be willing to donate there
facilities. if cognigen decided that they want'd us to pay a fee for utilizing
there internet connection, taking up space on a web server, and passing email
though there systems we'd look for another company to donate these facilities.
i realize that the statler has its good points as well as bad points but so
will any other possible meeting place, and you can't appease everyone.