another sendmail ?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 09:40:55 EST 2002

At DigiVsion, we're running Lifekeeper on a two node cluster.  We have Postgres
databases on the raid (Compaq).  If one node dies, the other takes over by
mounting the raid and starting it's Postgres process.  Sounds like pretty much
what you're trying to accomplish.  This is running on RedHat 7.1.

Let me know if you want more info and I'll see what I can dig up.  I just
started here an haven't had the opportunity to check out lifekeeper, yet.

Cheers!

Bob

=====
Bob Meyer