MAR Meeting ?

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Sun Mar 10 13:49:07 EST 2002

Regrettably, I was not able to make it. I packed and left, and it took
me 50 min to drive 8 miles and say "I must be INSANE !", and turn
around. 1 Hr and 15 min later, I was back home, and the path I had
shovelled to my truck had about 3 in of snow in it. Hard to tell for
sure because of the 45 mph wind.

I REALLY wanted to hear this presentation, but it was not to be. If
anyone took notes, and would like to email them to me as a text
file, [ or even scan and send as a .jpg or .png, if the writing is
legible] it would be very greatly appreciated.

Scott

The basic idea of the internet was to allow
free access to information.
Microsoft believes that, like it or not,
you should give as much as you get.