Older cptrs

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Thu Mar 7 16:18:07 EST 2002

Great !
Sounds like everything is coming together nicely.
I'll bring some white sheets. I have to check my supply box, I may
have a floppy drive or two spare. I know I have SIMMs, video, and
some kind of netcards. It's all ISA form stuff.

Seems to me like we may also have the beginings of a topic for
next month:  Catastrophic Failure & Recovery

I'm sure to have questions once I finish reading the HOWTO.

Scott

The basic idea of the internet was to allow
free access to information.
Microsoft believes that, like it or not,
you should give as much as you get.