[Fwd: Microsoft Mentality]

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Sun Mar 3 18:50:05 EST 2002

On 2 Mar 2002, at 10:57, Cyber Source wrote:

> [...]

	When Henry Ford started producing Model T's, he said, "You
can have it in any color you want, as long as it's black."

	He sold millions of 'em between 1918 and 1928 just like that.
Then other manufacturers started getting a significant market
share, and lo and behold, Model A's were offered in choice of six
colors, but black was still the default.

Scott

Windows: Where do you want to go today?
MacOS: Where do you want to be tomorrow?
Linux: Are you coming, or what?
(from Linux Journal)