RedHat 7.2 for Alpha released

Joseph Lukasiewicz jlukasiewicz at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 09:41:49 EDT 2002

 Todd,
Thanks I may need the help to spot what I'm missing...  Yesterday I put the "new - borrowed" SCSI drive on the controller with the CD and Tape drive and the Compaq "Jumpstart" CD saw the drive and said it had created 3 partitions on it.(I took the default install). Cool!!! This is the farthest I have gotten with this box and Linux...unfortunately the next step is to boot off the RH distribution:     boot DKA600 -fl 0
which seems to progress along nicely until it starts to "cycle" on a restart of the controller - I will bring the actual text of the message to the meeting tomorrow - What Time does the meeting start?
Joe Lukasiewicz
  Todd Wirth <todd at phyberoptiks.net> wrote: Joe, I could take a look for you at the kernel source for the driver you're looking for. There is plenty of ways to build a kernel on another machine to get yours up in running. Let me know if you need a hand. -- Todd-----Original Message-----