Windows Profiles/Scripts in Samba

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 09:29:54 EDT 2002

Just wanted to pipe in that I am using rdesktop on my Debain box to attach to
my Win2K machines.  Man I need windows less ans less (Except for darn
PCAnywhere:-).  I n KDE3 on Mandraek aI had a graphical client app that let me
chhoose between VNC. termnal server etc anyone know if that was KDE3 specific
or is that an app available openly?  Or in lieu of that is there a graphical
front end for rdesktop?
JJN