Hi guys..I have an Idea

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Sat Jul 6 13:58:34 EDT 2002

On Thursday 04 July 2002 05:48 PM, Joseph Lukasiewicz wrote, in part,
about Re: Hi guys..I have an Idea:
>  I like this idea.  I have a few questions though ...
[EDIT]
> 1b) perhaps with a list of what distributions [Red Hat,
> Suse, Mandrake, Slackware, Debian, MSC, others?] they are familiar
> with and 1c) the level (1=newbie/student, 3=casual/user,
> 5=seasoned/teacher) 2) A list of the current hardware they have -
> processor, soundcard, video, monitor, mouse, other (joysticks,
> trackballs, VR equipment, tv tuners, fax setups etc.)
[EDIT]

This is the kind of info they ask for when you register on the Linux
Counter, so it's all available in one place for your machine(s).

If anyone hasn't registered yet, stand and be counted !
http://counter.li.org/

Maybe we should have a link to the counter on the LUG website.

One of the most valuable contributors in one of the Windows help
newsgroups proudly displays his linux user reg number in his sigline
:-)
--
S. Lawton

Kmail 1.3.1