Sunday meeting

Ronald Maggio r.v.maggio at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 12 15:24:17 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Dege" <rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To: <nflug at nflug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 12:46 PM
Subject: RE: Sunday meeting

> > Hey Dege -- What do you want to "Nominate" me for again?  Did not
> > understand...
>
> I was referring to Ron Maggio.  His suggestion for the reference docs
> sounded like a good idea to add to the meetings, so I was nominating him
> to be in charge of it.
<-----------------------------snip------------------------------------------
--------->

In the first place. It is not my place to step on toes. In the second place
I'm only a newbie
and know vary little and to assume any role of puting together any reference
docs. I don't want anyone
to see me as representing NFLUG in any way. Nor to read anything I would
have put together as gospel.
I don't see any formal body governing NFLUG other than two people ie: Bob
Meyer and John Neff.
So to nominate me to any role is out of the question!

Yours truly

Ron Maggio