Meeting place

Don Matteson dmatteso at buffalosalvationarmy.org
Mon Apr 8 11:55:08 EDT 2002

>>> jjneff at yahoo.com 04/08/02 09:54AM >>>
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/pmap.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=1505+Cleveland+Dr&csz=Buffalo,+NY+14225-1848&city=Buffalo&state=NY&slt=42.941306&sln=-78.745500&zip=14225-1848&country=us&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=8&cs=9&name=&desc=&ds=n

> The link above will display a map to Computer SOS on Cleveland/Cayuga in
> Cheektowaga.  We have had a chance to visit and meet with the managmement.

>We already determined a couple ways we can get everyone situated
>in order to do presentations (As long as we keep getting to use that
> fantastic overhead display!)

I've got dibs in (no guarantees) on the projector for the third Sunday of every month.
I can move that around as meetings shift to accommodate holidays and such. I don't
anticipate any problems getting my hands on it regularly. Hey -- what color are the walls?
Oh -- do they have an actual screen?!?! (For that matter, do they have a projector? I'm
sure I'll forget to pick it up one weekend...)

> The topics seem to be pretty set for next meeting, Security and
> Standard File System Hierarchy.  However we will of course meet at

Sounds fantastic. Thanks to Brad for the security writeup. Looks good! See you all on the 21st.

Don

Don Matteson
MIS Coordinator
The Salvation Army - Buffalo Area Services
716/888-6214 dmatteso at buffalosalvationarmy.org