Meeting place

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 10:52:54 EDT 2002

I also forgot to metion that they do PC support so they will be able to loan us
a few older mice, keyboards and Monitors (always the toughest part to move!)
for the duration of the meeting.  This should allow more people to actually
bring a computer.

HOWEVER there is not an unlimited supply so if you are doing a fresh install it
is still best to bring everything you want to work!

JJN