So, are we changing the meeting place

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 12:02:27 EST 2002

I apologize, I got confused and sent someone else some questions and a request
to meet, SOrry.

 I would like to meet with the management of the the proposed new location, to
ensure we've identified any possible problems and agree to rights/limitations.
That way we avoid up front any arguments later.

I would love to visit the site ASAP so when you are free give me a call.
879-7816 is my work # and I can come out during the day or on a weekend...

Thanks a lot

JJN